[R] Online R documentation

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Fri Jan 8 16:35:25 CET 2010

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:03:31 -0500 Jonathan Baron <baron at psych.upenn.edu>
wrote:
> > In case anybody is looking for ideas in how to improve the above
> > site, inclusion of rendered example graphs, similar to the ones at
> > "http://www.metaresearch.de/exlib/", would be nice.
>
> Why should I bother when the site exists!

Well, I was thinking of better integration with the help pages, e.g.,
having each image appear right after the code that generated it, having
larger images (perhaps at approx. the default window size for graphs in
R?), and having all images for a given help page shown on the page,
instead of the user having to click on a PDF link to see them.

> What might be nice is for each site to mirror the other.  I can't find
> in the web page the email address of the person in charge.  Is it you?

No. You can find the e-mail address of the author at
http://www.metaresearch.de/

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer