[R] how can achive step by step execution of the script

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Jul 9 18:22:24 CEST 2010

No - devAskNewPage is not what the OP asked for.

1. The following are, but probably only work when R is in interactive mode
(?interactive), e.g. in the GUI:

2. ?winDialog   ?file.choose  ?choose.files  ?select.list  ?readline
and friends
 and for keyboard: ?getGraphicsEvent

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics