[R] [R-pkgs] New package "list" for analyzing list survey experiments

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Mon Jul 12 17:55:48 CEST 2010

       I encourage all authors and maintainers of packages that they use
"findFn" in the "sos" package to search for other uses of a name you
want to use.  The "findFn" function searches for matches in the help
pages of contributed packages, including all of CRAN plus some
elsewhere.  The "grepFn" can identify help pages whose name contains a
particular term.

       The R Journal from last December contains an article describing
this:
"http://journal.r-project.org/archive/2009-2/RJournal_2009-2_Graves~et~al.pdf".

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer Graves