[R] RMySQL Load Error: package/namespace load failed for 'RMySQL'

asbro andrew.brown4 at jcu.edu.au
Thu Jul 15 05:53:19 CEST 2010

Ok that was quick, I found the problem. I put a bin folder in and copied the
dll from above that folder and put it in.

HOWEVER:

Now I get this error:

Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'RMySQL', details:
  call: inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...)
  error: unable to load shared library
'C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-211~1.1/library/RMySQL/libs/RMySQL.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  Invalid access to memory location.

Error: package/namespace load failed for 'RMySQL'