[R] Syntax Highlightning and Editor for Linux

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 14:17:36 CEST 2010

I would like to thank you for your immediate reply.
Actually I do not like vim and emacs.. I am trying to find an editor with a gui
that will work fine in Linux.

One more question. If I am editing a file using my external text editor is it
possible to execute directly one of the functions that are inside the file
without executing the source("myfile.R") command first?

Best Regards
Alex