[R] Tutorial Tinn-R

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Jul 23 18:55:23 CEST 2010

Google on "tinn-r tutorial." However, I believe that you will find that the
answer is no, there isn't anything useful out there. Moreover, TINN-R's help
files are minimal and terrible, even though the package itself is quite
useful (I find). Please Do NOT post further TINN-R questions to this list --
it is for R, not TINN-R. Perhaps someone will be able to tell you where to
post TINN-R questions. I just had to struggle to figure it out and get it
set up; but I use it all the time as a pseudo- IDE.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Statistics