[R] Tutorial Tinn-R

Kingsford Jones kingsfordjones at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:20:10 CEST 2010

I found the user guide available at Help > Main > User Guide > Html to
be quite useful for getting started.  I don't think this was available
when first I looked at Tinn-R a couple years ago, at which point I too
felt the help files were very poor.  But under 2.3.5.2 the file is
there, and Tinn-R is now my favorite interface to R under Windows.
Yesterday I used the document comparison tool for the first time
(Tools > Differences) ...very nice.

Kingsford Jones