[R] hatching posibility in Panel.Polygon

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Jul 27 23:43:46 CEST 2010

Hopefully the "right now" will be a forever.  The fact that trellis graphics do not support hatching is a conscious decision or feature, not a bug or missing feature to be corrected some day (at least I for one will be disappointed if Deepayan (or someone else) gives in and implements it).

Have you tried using a partially transparent color for the fill so that the below section shows through?  I would prefer that to hatching patterns.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org