[R] hatching posibility in Panel.Polygon

HC hcatbr at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 28 06:11:12 CEST 2010

Thank you for your follow up on this matter.

I did think about the "partial transparent color" option and will certainly
use it and see how it works out. For presentations and color prints, the
partial transparency is surely going to work and may even look nicer. But
for black and white printing for journal articles or making zerox copies,
hatching seems more effective. And that was the reason of my exploring it.

There may be some valid reason to be "disappointed" if such option is made
available. However, such an option will only add more power to the trellis
graphics that already very useful, attractive and efficient.

Regards.
HC