[R] Symbols in R

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Jun 8 18:57:53 CEST 2010

The my.symbols function (TeachingDemos package) allows for defining your own symbols to use in plots using base graphics (see ms.filled.polygon for an example), there is also panel.my.symbols which works with lattice (possibly with general grid, but I have not tested it that way).

Those may give you a starting point.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center