[R] calibration and validation for svycoxph

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 10 18:12:51 CEST 2010

You don't say what you mean by validation and calibration of the model (these terms have multiple meanings) but if you mean looking at how good the prediction is, all the raw materials are available through svykm() and the predict() method for svycoxph().  There aren't any predefined functions like the ones Frank Harrell provides, though.

Incidentally, sending two messages in quick succession like this is not a good strategy for getting help.

    -thomas