[R] Install Rmpi

Paco Pastor paco at ceam.es
Mon Jun 14 13:12:05 CEST 2010

Hi everyone

As I couldn't succeed with manual installation of Rmpi I decided to
start again from the beginning. I removed R and MPICH in my Ubuntu Hardy
installation. Then, to avoid any dependencies problems I have installed
MPICH and R from synaptic, not from sources. But now I can't install Rmpi.

An error message appears when trying to install Rmpi, you can find in
http://ubuntuone.com/p/71x/

Is it the time to upgrade to the latest Ubuntu version and build a new
system?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Francisco Pastor
Meteorology department
Fundación CEAM
paco en ceam.es
http://www.ceam.es/ceamet - http://www.ceam.es
Parque Tecnologico, C/ Charles R. Darwin, 14
46980 PATERNA (Valencia), Spain
Tlf. 96 131 82 27 - Fax. 96 131 81 90