[R] Design of experiments for Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis (CBC)

A.D. deschamps.aline at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 14 12:20:44 CEST 2010

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any function in R which allows to make
designs of experiments for Choice-Based Conjoint studies ?

I have already checked the topic on " design of experiments with R " and
looked at the different libraries.
I tried to make my design with the "optFedorov" function but I haven't found
how it can allow to have balanced design (with the same number of case for
each level of the factors)...

So, if someone has been already in that case, any help would be appreciated
^^

Thanks.

A.D.