[R] "Write.table" problem

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 03:56:15 CEST 2010

Do you have comment characters in your data (#)?  Are there unbalanced
quotes in your data?  How may rows does it read in?  If you look at
the last line read, can you see a problem in your data?  These are
problems that you will have with your data and try:
comment.char='', quotes=''
to see what happens.

Also see if you can provide an sample of your data that has the
problem.  In most cases it is your data that is causing it and you
have to determine which line it starts having problems on.

You might also try using save/load it all that you are doing it saving
it to load again.