[R] Time in ggplot2

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Mon Jun 21 05:40:10 CEST 2010

Hi Jeff,

I am not aware of any problems with POSIXct and ggplot2, so I'm not
sure what you're referring to.   I don't ask for reproducible examples
to be malicious - they make it easier for me to figure out exactly
what's wrong and recommend a fix.  Without a simple reproducible
example, all I can do is guess at what the problem is, and my guesses
aren't always very accurate!

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/