[R] k-sample Kolmogorov-Smirnov test?

Sam Albers tonightsthenight at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:04:42 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am curious if anyone has had any success with finding a R version of a
k-sample Kolmogorov-Smirnov test. Most of the references that I have able to
find on this are fairly old and I am wondering if this type of analysis has
fallen out of favour. If so, how do people tend to compare distributions
when they have more than two? Is it reasonable to pursue an adjusted p-value
method. That is, could you compare say three distributions by performing
three two-sample K-S test's then apply a bonferroni correction?

Just curious what some peoples approaches are when they want to compare more
than two distributions.

Thanks in advance.

Sam