[R] Unsigned Posts; Was Setting graphical parameters

Peter Dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 09:16:37 CET 2010

Jim Lemon wrote:
> I think Rolf's guess about the provenance of the request was based
> upon the carefully copied format, which Blind Freddie could see was
> homework (and the requester actually admitted it!). Personally, I
> never answer requests that have the due date for the assignment at the
> bottom.
There HAS to be a fortune in that!

(Notice, BTW, that I too have taken to sending mailing lists via Gmail.
Nothing to do with hiding my identity, but I'm now working behind an
Exchange server, and those beasts won't do server-side filtering, so
webmail would be a pain if regular mail got mixed with r-help traffic.)

- Peter D.

--
Peter Dalgaard
Phone: (+45)38153501