[R] Monetary support to the R-project (Was: Re: Executable for Production Use)

Jaroslaw Piskorski jaropis at zg.home.pl
Tue Mar 9 00:26:06 CET 2010

I would have become a member a long time ago if the money transfer
process was more standard. I am not comfortable sending the details of
my credit card via snail-mail or fax. Perhaps you could set up a
proper Internet service or give people the chance to pay by paypal? I
realize that could mean some initial outlay, but maybe it would be
worth your while?

jarek p