[R] Statet on Eclipse: ${project_path} is empty

Paul paul at paulhurley.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 23:14:09 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm tryign to use Statet on Eclipse on my Kubuntu Karmic PC.  I've set
everything up and I can start the R configuration, but the working
directory is set to my home directory.  If I set the start in directory
to ${worspace_loc}/${project_path} I can't start the console, with an
error that project_path is empty.

Am I doing something wrong.  I feel that Eclipse and Statet will be the
best way to use R, but it's so hard to setup at the moment.

Regards,

Paul.