[R] the error in DoSimulateRF function

maddy madhura1301 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 18:18:10 CET 2010

Hello,

I am a graduate student of University of Florida.
I am trying to run a process variation model and I am facing the following
error.

Analysis of geostatistical data
For an Introduction to geoR go to http://www.leg.ufpr.br/geoR
geoR version 1.6-27 (built on 2009-10-15) is now loaded

grf: generating grid  300  *  300  with  90000  points
grf: process with  1  covariance structure(s)
grf: nugget effect is: tausq= 0
grf: covariance model 1 is: spherical(sigmasq=1, phi=0.1)
grf: simulation using the function GaussRF from package RandomFields
Error in DoSimulateRF(n = n, reg = register, paired = paired) :
 .Random.seed is not an integer vector but of type 'double'

I tried to trace back the source of the error but installations seem
correct to me.
rm(.Random.seed) does not work in my case.

Can anyone please help me in this?
The only thing I am doing at the starting of the program is initialization
of the variables.

.Random.seed<-1
 Also I tried running example programs from geoR package. I get the same
error as previous.

Sincerely,
Maddy