[R] Writing own simulation function in C

Phil Spector spector at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 17 21:18:20 CET 2010

I've written a handout that talks about calling C from R and
calling R from C using both the .C and .Call methods.  (It also
shows similar information for matlab -- my apologies.)  You
can find it here:

         http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/classes/s243/calling.pdf

 					- Phil Spector
 					 Statistical Computing Facility