[R] Embed R code in C++

mans m.chouaha at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:25:40 CET 2010

Hi,
Can anyone  tell me how to embed R code in a C++ file.

I am actually using a mac running on the OSX 10.6.2 and the IDE Xcode
Version 3.2 and I would like to embed the basic function like geometric,
binomial, normal and hyper geometric distributions in a sample cpp file.

I heard about the library RInside and i have downloaded the source code for
mac but i do not know how to build it in order to use it with my IDE XCode.

Could anyone help me step by step because I am new in programming to show me
how to get this done?

Thanks for your help.

Mans.