[R] rpad ?

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 23 21:46:45 CET 2010

We are using RPad for a teaching application here.
But we had to find many things the hard way,
and additionally, it did not survive the latest R release change.
There is a minimal repair, but the maintainer does not answer any email
any more. We did the repair and are giving a modified version to our
students, but we do not have enough resource to take over maintenance.

--
Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science