[R] Insert .eps files in to an R plot.

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Mar 25 22:00:28 CET 2010

The subplot function in the TeachingDemos package will create a new plot inside of the existing one, so if you can plot your one image, the subplot function will help (using base graphics).  The EBImage package may help with the reading and plotting of the figure.  (there is also grImport, but it looks like it is fully grid based which is harder to work with base plots, on the other hand if your plot is grid based, then it will work better than subplot).

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center