[R] Error "grid must have equal distances in each direction"

maddy madhura1301 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:34:36 CEST 2010

Hello All,

Can anyone please help me on this error?

Error in FUN(X[[1L]], ...) :
  different grid distances detected, but the grid must have equal distances
in each direction -- try gridtriple=TRUE that avoids numerical errors.

The program that I am trying to run posted in the previous post of this
thread.After the rows 1021 of my matrix of size 1024*1024, I start getting
all the values as 0s.
How to set the gridtriple as I am using the grf function which does not take
this parameter as input.

The maximum vector limit that can be reached in 'R' is 2^30, why does it not
allow me to create arrays of length even of size 2^17?

Thanks,
M Joshi