[R] Error "grid must have equal distances in each direction"

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Wed Mar 31 16:37:52 CEST 2010

M Joshi,

I don't know but I guess that some might have looked at your previous thread
on 14 March (also about the geoR package). You received help and good advice
then, but it doesn't appear that you are following it.  It appears to be a
similar problem this time.

Also, this list is the wrong place for that question. Please read the
posting guide to find out the correct place. Its a question about a package.

HTH,
Matthew

news:1269974076132-1745651.post at n4.nabble.com...