[R] BRugs dwwinn.exe error

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu May 6 18:24:49 CEST 2010

I'd highly suggest to start directly in OpenBUGS (without R):

An opened trap windows means you have generated some BUGS error. Hence
the problem is not on the R side ...

Once you got it to work, you can switch over to R and use WinBUGS more
remotely and embed the stuff in your other R functions.

Best,
Uwe Ligges