[R] a question about "latex" in Hmisc

Shi, Tao shidaxia at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 21:11:23 CEST 2010

Hi Prof. Harrell,

Originally, I was thinking that by putting tables (especially those long tables) into separate .tex files would make my 'big' .tex file more organized (i.e. rather than having an one giant .tex file).  But now I'm having a second thought, b/c I don't really have to worry how my 'big' .tex file looks, as it's just a intermediate and I'll do all my editing in the .Rnw file.  So, I think I'll use the latex(x, file="") method more.  This also will make my working directory cleaner.

Thank you very much!

...Tao