[R] Change order of columns in table?

someone vonhoffen at t-online.de
Mon May 17 14:46:54 CEST 2010

I'm an R noob and have a (maybe) stupid question...
I have a table where I have the weekdays and a number for each weekday of
entries:
Thats what the table looks like...
Now I want to have an pie3D plot of this, but obviously the order of the
weekdays are not as one would expect...
   Friday    Monday  Saturday    Sunday  Thursday   Tuesday Wednesday
      119       173        80               96       167            193
194

how can I rearrange the cols so that its the "usal" way: monday first, then
tuesday and so on...
Any help is highly appreciated!