[R] Problem with Sweave not recognising \Sexpr{}

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 16:31:04 CEST 2010

 I had the same problem before and I think it has something to do with the R2HTML package.
To take care of that problem simply sweave your rnw file like this:
Sweave("yourfile.Rnw",syntax="SweaveSyntaxNoweb")
and try Sexpr{} again.

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior