[R] can't load nlme on windoze 7

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Nov 7 20:57:19 CET 2010

Why don't you install the Windows binary?

install.packages("nlme")

should do the trick?

Otherwise, see "R Installation and Administration" manual fir details
how to set up an environment for installing from sources under Windows.

Note that nlme is a recommended package and included in the binary
distribution of R anyway.

Uwe Ligges