[R] Fwd: Fwd: R help

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 01:01:44 CET 2010

Dear Ahmed,

Can you give a more specific example of what you want to do?  Do you
mean you want to test specific contrasts for a categorical variable?

If you are new to R, you will find it helpful to read the Introduction to R
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.html

I also recommend going through an introductory book.  There are many,
my personal favorite is: "Introductory Statistics with R" by Peter
Dalgaard

Cheers,

Josh

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Ahmed Attia <ahmedatia80 at gmail.com> wrote: