[R] RDA Triplot

Danielwc daniel.carstensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 14:59:14 CET 2010

Hi
Im using the VEGAN package to do an RDA ordination. In my plot I get my
environmental scores as arrows/vectors, but my species scores as points. I
would like to get the species scores as arrows as well.

I tried the envfit function, and this creates arrows, but the lenght is not
proportionate to the strengh of the correlation and the point is still there
(so I both have point and arrow).

fit <- envfit(rdawal, dat.one, perm = 999, display = "wa")
ordiplot(rdawal, type = "p")
plot(fit, col = "red", add = TRUE, scaling = 2)

Is there not a way I can tell R to plot both environmental and species
scores as arrows/vectors?

Thanks