[R] Newbie Help Please

plog397 plog397 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 23:44:51 CET 2010

Hi I am doing a project at school for another company. We are very new to R
and are close to a deadline and nowhere near finished. With that said, our
data files are csv format, and have 3 columns (date, time, precipitation).
When I do a boxplot it displays the graph all weird. We combined date and
time to display as the x-axis, but it is will displaying very oddly. Does
anyone know how to make it so we can display just time as X? Any suggestions
or ideas would help, thank you very much.