[R] Tukey HSD Test als Post Hoc Test nach einem GLM inkl. Anova

Peter Dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 08:33:11 CEST 2010

Please, the language of the mailing list is English. A majority of
readers do not understand what you are talking about.

The Tukey test was designed for comparing means in equal replication
ANOVA. Some "folklore" suggests that it may work reasonably for
not-too-unequal replication cases, but I wouldn't trust it in the
general case, and in particular not for arbitrary glm() models.

Look ínto the multcomp package instead.

-pd