[R] Tukey HSD Test als Post Hoc Test nach einem GLM inkl. Anova

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Tue Oct 5 08:57:28 CEST 2010

install.packages('sos') # if you do not already have it
library(sos)
TH <- ???TukeyHSD
#found 27 matches;  retrieving 2 pages
TH # The print method displays the results in a table in a web browser

       This suggests you might also be interested in "multcompView".
Unfortunately, I failed to receive the news when it was removed from
CRAN, because the package had an obsolete email address for me.  The
package will be back on CRAN by the end of this month.  In the meantime,
I trust you can install.packages from the attached zip file.

        Hope this helps.
       Spencer Graves