[R] Question about Density Plot

Claudia Beleites cbeleites at units.it
Mon Oct 18 15:04:05 CEST 2010

Dear Ignacio,

if you want it hexagonal (as I gather from the "hexbin_demo", have a look at the
hexbin package.
Otherwise, lattice's levelplot is your friend. Or, if you prefer ggplot:
geom_tile or geom_hex.

UIf you play a bit with findFn from package sos, e.g.

findFn ("plot 2d density")
findFn ("plot 2d histogram")

you'll find more related functions.

Claudia