[R] Asking Favor

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Sep 22 17:08:10 CEST 2010

Hi

what exactly do you want.

You say you can read your data

 x <- read.jpeg(system.file("data", "cat.jpg", package="rimage"))
  plot(x)

What do you mean by pixel image? By reading a picture you get an object
imagematrix

> str(x)
 imagematrix [1:420, 1:418, 1:3] 0.255 0.251 0.247 0.247 0.255 ...
 - attr(*, "type")= chr "rgb"
 - attr(*, "class")= chr [1:2] "imagematrix" "array"

Do you want to extract part of this object? Here it is.

plot(imagematrix(x[30:150, 30:150,]))

Go through help pages and try examples from them.

Regards
Petr