[R] efficient equivalent to read.csv / write.csv

statquant2 statquant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:49:44 CEST 2010

thank you very much for this sql package, the thing is that thoses table I
read are loaded into memory once and for all, and then we work with the
data.frames...
Do you think then that this is going to be quicker (as I would have thougth
that building the SQL DB from the flat file would already be a long
process...)?
For the RData file it is not possible as those files are shared to them into
RData, on the write side the file writte are read by other apps so the csv
format can't be changed.

Looking forward to read from you
Thanks