[R] Best package for time series analysis with wavelets???

gaussllego gluonesconleche at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:12:47 CEST 2010

Hi djmuseR!
Hi everybody!

Thanks for your answer djmuseR (I've just discovered the sos library and
it's really useful,xD)...

I would also like to know if there's a trully reliable,recommended wavelet's
library in R(In the sense that if,for example, there's some library that's
often used in scientific projects or mentioned in articles).

I need your opinion to help me choose the library! I expect your answers...

Thank you!!