[R] Best package for time series analysis with wavelets???

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:45:49 CEST 2010

gaussllego <gluonesconleche <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I would also like to know if there's a trully reliable,recommended wavelet's
> library in R(In the sense that if,for example, there's some library that's
> often used in scientific projects or mentioned in articles).

   I don't know, but I would suggest that you take the names of
the packages that you find via the sos package [despite the fact
that you use the 'library' function to load them, they're called
packages] and do a Google scholar search, possibly with some additional
search terms that are specific to your field, and see what scholarly/
peer-reviewed articles you can turn up.  That's what I would do.

  Ben Bolker