[R] 3D Graphics

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:44:25 CEST 2010

Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan <at> gmail.com> writes:

>   On 29/09/2010 6:00 AM, JoH wrote:
> > Are there anyother ways in which I can create a surface plot?

  persp() (in base R) is less flexible than rgl::persp3d,
doesn't do hidden line removal, etc., but does appear in the
regular R graphics window and can be added to in a similar way
to scatterplot3d (see the examples).  (I believe it will have
the same complaint as persp3d about x, y needing to be in increasing
order)

  See also wireframe in the lattice package.