[R] lorena

lorena delgadillo lodeag at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:27:07 CEST 2011

 Dear
I would like to know how to use the Croston method in R, consaltarte if I
download a package?

personally work the series as a SARIMA

In the present instalment have many values zeros proposed the following
model, but I have many doubts with his predictions.

M3 = arima (d1, order = c (2,1,4), n. ahead = 4, seasonal = list (order = c
(2,1,4), period = 4))

where

D1 = diff (series)

Many thanks in advance
[...]

Personally work the series as a SARIMA, this correct?

In the present instalment have many values zeros proposed the following
model, but I have many doubts with his predictions.
M3 = arima (d1, order = c (2,1,4), n. ahead = 4, seasonal = list (order = c
(2,1,4), period = 4))
where
D1 = diff (series)

Many thanks in advance