[R] Gibbs sampling

Mark Leeds markleeds2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:43:01 CEST 2011

hi liliana: you should read the attached before doing that.

also, unrelated to above ( I think ? ),   from experience,  there can be
problems when you have restrictions on a parameter and then try to use gibbs
sampling to get the distribution of that parameter.
in a totally different context ( not bivariate normal ) , I tried it using
many different approaches
( gibbs, metropolis, admit )  and was never successful. good luck.