[R] rtmvt

Tóth Dénes tdenes at cogpsyphy.hu
Mon Apr 11 11:16:24 CEST 2011

Hi there,

Since you failed to provide us with data and sessionInfo(), I can only
guess that for some reason you call the rtmvt.rejection function instead
of rtmvt.gibbs.
Just look at the code of rtvmt by typing:
rtmvt

There you can see that it is a wrapper for rtmvt.rejection or rtmvt.gibbs.
You can run them directly by typing:
tmvtnorm:::rtmvt.rejection(...)
tmvtnorm:::rtmvt.gibbs(...)

... shall be the arguments as pre-processed by rtmvt().

But first, you might upgrade your base R and the installed packages.

HTH,
  Denes