[R] Adding margin text to lattice graphics

Oscar Perpiñan Lamigueiro oscar.perpinan at upm.es
Mon Apr 11 20:08:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

You can try the combination of c.trellis and update from the latticeExtra package. For example:

p <- xyplot(1~1)

update(c(p, p, p, p), xlab='SomeText', ylab='MoreText')

update(c(p, p, p, p), xlab=c('SomeText', 'SomeText2'), ylab=c('MoreText', 'MoreText2'))

There are lots of examples in help(c.trellis).

Cheers.

Oscar.
Oscar Perpiñán Lamigueiro
Dpto. de Ingeniería Eléctrica