[R] Clearing Console- rm(list=ls(all=TRUE)) not working for me

YAddo linkyox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:21:09 CEST 2011

Dear all again:

I have been trying to clear weeks of codes in my R console, even after
quitting and coming back another day!.  One of you out there graciously
suggested this  rm(list=ls(all=TRUE)). I tried this but no dice.

Codes tried.

Ctrl +L , clears for the time...  and the the latest i used ...
rm(list=ls(all=TRUE))

Does anybody has another option of clearing the console of old codes?.

Thanks,
YA