[R] Trouble using "duleg" from labdsv

droberts droberts at montana.edu
Thu Apr 14 19:48:19 CEST 2011

I apologize for the slow response, but I just registered with Nabble.

The duleg function in labdsv was renamed indval to be more consistent with
its use in the literature.  Typing ?indval will provide more information.

As an aside, all R functions have an email for the author or  maintainer
specified in the help file, and writing directly to the author is generally
quicker and more direct than posting to a forum, although obviously lots of
users have broad experience t contribute as well.