[R] Trouble using "duleg" from labdsv

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Apr 15 17:11:20 CEST 2011

On 14.04.2011 19:48, droberts wrote:
> I apologize for the slow response, but I just registered with Nabble.
 >

> The duleg function in labdsv was renamed indval to be more consistent with
> its use in the literature.  Typing ?indval will provide more information.
>
> As an aside, all R functions have an email for the author or  maintainer
> specified in the help file, and writing directly to the author is generally
> quicker and more direct than posting to a forum, although obviously lots of
> users have broad experience t contribute as well.

Well, and since this is at first a mailing list that got some nabble
interface later on, please

1. quote the original message, so that mailing list readers can learn
from your answers
2. please reply to the person who asked who may not be subscribed to the
list you were responding to.

Best,
Uwe Ligges