[R] About snow packages

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 27 14:11:12 CEST 2011

On 26.04.2011 21:06, Truc Nguyen Trung wrote:
> Dear Luke !

This is not Luke but the R-help mailing list. In case you want to
contact Luke Tierney: He has its own mail address.

> Thanh you for the lovely packages. I have used it, it woks fine for Linux, XP, but concerning about windows 7 - 64 bits.
> I have problem with function makeCluster(). with R 13.0 version.

There is no R 13.0 version. Let's assume we are talking about 2.13.0.
You have not told us about your version of snow.

> I wonder it may caused a update problem or ???
>
> Do you have any hint ???

Since the force is not with us we may have hints only if you tell us
what your problem is, i.e. an error message and:
Where is your reproducible example that the posting guide for this
mailing list asks you to provide?

Best,
Uwe Ligges